Friday – No Bake Chocolate Wowbutter Cookies
Posted by Annie
These No Bake Chocolate Wowbutter cookies have been a HUGE hit at my house. They are super easy to make, and so very yummy! It has to be one of my most favorite cookie recipes ever.
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 Tbs cocoa
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Wowbutter
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Waxed Paper
- In a large (big enough to fit all the ingredients) heavy saucepan add sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil. I cut up the butter so it doesn’t take as long to melt
- Let boil for 1 minute – it will seem to grow and get all bubbly
- Mix in Wowbutter, vanilla, & oatmeal. It will get thick.
- On a sheet of waxed paper (I use a cookie sheet underneath), drop a heaping teaspoon of the mixture.
- Refrigerate about an hour before eating. ENJOY!!
With Week of Wowbutter coming to an end, please be sure to enter our two giveaways for a case of Wowbutter. You can enter on our Facebook page by clicking on the Giveaway tab, or you can enter a recipe on our blog by clicking HERE