Tuesday – Wowbutter Snack Mix
This has become a favorite of ours. It is easy to make and my girls love helping me make it! It is the same recipe found on the Chex™ website, but made with Wowbutter! It is only a few simple ingredients and it’s super easy to make. It is peanut free, tree nut free, and with the ingredients I used, it was also Gluten Free!
- 9 cups Gluten Free Rice and Corn Chex
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Wowbutter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl measure cereal
- In a 1 quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, Wowbutter, and butter uncovered on high for 1 minute, stir, add another 30 seconds, stir, until mixture is stirred smooth
- Stir in vanilla
- Pour mixture over cereal and stir until evenly coated
- Pour into two 1 gallon plastic storage bags (or one two gallon bag) and add powdered sugar
- Seal bag, and shake well until coated. Spread out on wax paper and let cool.
- Store in a sealed airtight container. I just stored in the bags.
It’s great for packing in lunches or as a take-a-long snack. Don’t forget to affix your Wowbutter peanut free label!
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a case of Wowbutter (6 jars 500g) Enter HERE!